[flasah] FW: A New Beginning- Thank You & Important Announcement

 


 


Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 09:30:24 -0500
From: siegel.leather@gmail.com

  • Greetings from Siegel of Caliofnria, Inc
  • Contact Information: siegel.leather@gmail.com
    (emails are checked every hour)
  • After 84Years of servicing the leather trade, Siegel of California is closing it's doors effective 3/2/11. This has been an incredibly difficult decision prompted by both personal and economic strains. My recent stay in the hospital shows just what a toll this has all taken on me. I need to find a different avenue to use my skills and knowledge that I have built through my 60 years of life.

  • Thus I will be starting a new relationship soon where I can better serve my customers. My customers have been the heart of my business and I look forward to a continuing relationship with them. I look forward to this new relationship where I will be able to have a more focused approach and leave behind the day to day intricacies of managing employees.

    For Example: Our California Double Tanned Skirting, recognized by many as the nicest skirting on the market will still be available, produced the same way per our exclusive arrangement with Wickett & Craig at $159.00/side. For now, it would be best to email me with any orders as I will still be intricately involved in the leather's standards. The leather will be shipped from Wickett in PA, but our company has developed standards for selection which we will be communicating to Wickett.

  • You will be hearing more about this from me soon so watch your inbox!
    I owe thanks to all of my loyal customers who have stood by us for the last 84 years.
 
  • With Warmest Wishes,
  • Steven Siegel, CEO
    Siegel of California, Inc
  • siegel.leather@gmail.com
    s.siegel@siegelofca.com



 


 
 

Siegel of California | 110A Easy Street | PO Box 1700 | Buellton | CA | 93427

__._,_.___
Free Leather Artisans Sharing a Hobby is the public list supported by the membership of the South Central Leather crafters Guild.   It is just one of the ways we will support leather crafters and promote Leather craft.  Membership in the guild is open to anyone interested in Leathercraft and Guild info can be found through the links section of this lists web site.
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: